Donate If You Enjoyed

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Supposedly knocking some girl down


I was framed by someone about something I didn't do.
There are two versions of this story, one by me the victim (or as some say the criminal) and a bystander who heard of the events as they happened.
As in an episode in real time on 24.




This seems like a nice temple. It has nothing to do with my story though. Its from the same town that's it.

Myles' Version
I haven't told this story for a while so I actually forget most of the details (semi conveniently?)
Here are the main points.
I was hanging out at a Halloween JET (English Teacher's) party in Omihachiman city. My girlfriend couldn't come cause she had to work. So I'm at this party and I'm having fun and feeling a bit drunk. Unknown to me, a girl , let's call her Danielle (Korean American girl) was there as well. Apparently she was so drunk that she had fallen down. I mean that tends to happen when you are drinking and its pretty standard, unless you break your nose, or get a black eye its usually all good. Although when I was a teenage I remember seeing a girl step into a fire pit and that seemed pretty dumb, luckily I pulled her leg out (yes I'm a part time Superhero) but luckily only parts of her shoe melted. No burnt legs (this time).

It's like Gatorade. No sweat I swear!

Anyways, for some reason or another I'm feeling so drunk (I probably had 1 drink). I decided I need a pocari sweat (sports drink) to cool down. This girl "Danielle" happens to be heading the same way, so we start walking together. Its always a good idea for drunks to go in pairs I thought. We get to 7-11 and enter. Jon's girlfriend (a prominent and somewhat famous guy) is also at the 7-11 but I didn't know her at that time. I only knew she was Jon's girlfriend and seemed nice. We are all inside and we buy drinks and stuff. So her and her friend's are piss drunk and are giggling and laughing. Danielle is pretty badly messed up and is walking all over the place, barely standing up. I knew I was messed up myself but since she was worse than me I knew she was really in trouble. She goes to the bathroom and I'm sitting on the curb in front of 7-11. She keeps passing out, and I'm like "I'm hungry I'm gonna go eat at Yoshi no ya". Yoshi no ya is a super famous restaurant that serves meat on rice and its super delish! She is like OK wait for me. So we start walking and I'm in front. I'm just about to cross the road and I turn around and Danielle is on the ground. I'm like "What are you doing?" and I go over to check if she is sleeping randomly on the cement. Seemed like a weird time to be sleeping since we were walking and all the sudden she falls asleep. I try to inspect her but the pocari sweat must have had real sweat cause it didn't seem to help me with re hydration or get ride of my drunk feeling at all, I still feel out of it. I noticed there is a massive bump on her head and she said she hit her head on the ground. I'm like oh my god there is a really big bump on your head. She is like please don't tell anyone, its so embarrassing I'm not drunk. I'm like ok ok, I won't tell. Then we start walking again and she told me she had hit her tooth and chipped them earlier in the night. I'm like that's so bad. She seems really upset, but I didn't really know her well so I was unsure if I should hug her, piggyback her or tell her everything was going to be ok.
We get into Yoshi no ya and her eyes keep rolling into her head. I look at the bump on her head and she has a huge bump! Like I'm not talking a little zit. I'm talking about a massive bump like an egg protruding from her head.
She keeps leaning over and passing out on the counter, while I enjoyed the tasty gyudon Yoshi no ya style (beef and egg on rice). When she looked up after a few times she said she had a bad headache and the bump looked twice as big. I decided I was too messed up to figure out how to go to the hospital and can't stand up myself. I figured I better call someone. I didn't have Jon's number and he was the SHIGA PA (the head guy for any issues) at the time. So I call my next best thing, Nick! Nick is this Italian American guy that thinks he is African American. He likes to rap and thinks he is gangster. Let me tell you he was not at that time and still is not a gangster. he also happened to be friends with Jon (cause he wants to copy his style I guess).
I call Nick and I'm like "Dude, dude, I'm so drunk, but dude, I think you better get Jon, this chick is messed up. She is hammered and fell".
This is where perhaps the story started. Maybe Nick thought I said I had a hammer and messed her up? Or that she fell because of me dropping a hammer? I'm not sure but I tell Nick to get Jon and come over to Yoshi no ya, cause I think she needs to go to the hospital.
Nick shows up running with Jon and I'm like "Hey guys! I'm messed! Anyways this chick is worse, look at the bump!". So Nick starts laughing and was like "Damn! That's a bad one! It looks so bad". Danielle is like "You told them? I'm not drunk I'm fine". I'm like uhhh I think you need some help. Jon says she better go to the hospital cause it looks so bad. She refuses and bursts out crying then hugs me for support. As to why she did when she was mad at me for telling them I don't know. Women are hard to understand.
So Nick and Jon are like let's go back to the party then. Ya that seems like a good idea, maybe I shouldn't have asked the 2 Stooges for help. This girl is drunk, massive bump, possible brain damage, chipped her tooth and if we go back to the party, maybe she can drink it off.
OK I thought, if they are in their right mind, it must be a good idea. So we walk back and Jon and I are helping Danielle walk and we are practically carrying her, cause she is messed! So we open the door and she starts falling over. She pukes her guts out, then she goes back in the party with us.
I'm enjoying the party and didn't see her again. Then apparently this rumour started that "A Myles guy had knocked some girl down". I don't know if Danielle was so drunk she actually believed it and she blacked out or if Nick has said to Jon out loud that I needed help and Danielle fell, but either way, the rumours started.
Someone comes up to me (I swear I had not meet that guy before) and he said "Did you hear some guy pushed some girl?". I didn't know who they were talking about and I had no idea it was me.
After more drinking and going to the 2nd bar, I passed out. It was a long night after all and I did have 1 drink.
When I woke it was 1st train and I walked back with Mattikus, Brent, and Willus. While on the train Mattikus said "Myles I heard you knocked down Danielle?". I was like WTF? Who told you that, he said everyone was talking about it. Danielle never talked to me after that night for about 6 months. We had basic conversations but nothing too deep. I wonder if she heard from someone that I had knocked her down, or if she had some memory of me asking what she was doing when she was unconscious on the ground.
Either way, I got screwed over by the rumours.




Brendon's Version
This one time Myles pushed a girl over.  On purpose!




If you found anything above amusing or even slightly funny help me out and click one of those boxes above or give me a Google +1 or something. Might come in handy in the future. If only it could make me some money. That would be even nicer!

My Youtube Channel, wearing red tights and jumping around as Deadpool (but I say Dadpool to avoid copyright. Smarter than I look!)

Other funny stories from this blog 
http://memoirsgaijin.blogspot.ca/

My blog about everyday life (not Japan related)
http://eyethroughtheglass.blogspot.ca/


My Youtube Channel 
(makes no sense just like my blog)
http://www.youtube.com/user/judoka4eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Top Blog Sites

http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss