Donate If You Enjoyed

Monday, November 28, 2011

Watch the Trainwreck its Coming! Can't resist!

Or maybe the title should be


Old Dogs Can't Learn New Tricks!


Spraying students hair black. Lots of spray cans used each month.

One day one of the English teachers was messing with some spray type cans outside the school. You know the pressurized ones that can explode if you hit them too hard. Or if you hold a match up to it it becomes a flame thrower (not that I’ve ever done that, maybe). Well I saw him with a hammer and nail in his hand so I knew it was going to be good. I read the can, and on the side said deodorant hairspray.
He held down the can with his foot and hammered the nail in. I wasn’t sure what I was about to witness but I knew I was going to laugh and couldn’t miss this for the world. As he nailed it in, the deodorant spray came out and started spraying everywhere like it was a hose on full blast. It at first sprayed him in the face and I started laughing, then it continued to spray him on the shirt, pants, hair, eyes etc. His glasses were dripping with it. Awesome I thought.
So I was trying not to let him know I was laughing by biting my finger saying “Oh boy, that’s too bad I hope you are OK”. He starts swearing and saying kusai! Kusai(it stinks)!! Then he yelled in English "This is very stinky!", I was thinking dude you can say that again. I could smell him from 20 feet away. He literally hit the nail on the head! He smelled like an old lady after too much old perfume trying to cover up the smell of her oldness.


Fixing an umbrella? Usually I throw them out. Privacy for kids.

Usually you would think a person learns from their mistakes. But then there are always those that don’t. After all who am I to judge? I recall catching bees in my hands until they stung me plenty of times as a child. Yes, as a child, with time I learned. He took the second can out and hammered it and the hairspray got him right in the glasses he had just washed off. The can sprayed all over the place moving around as it sprayed everywhere.
When he entered the staffroom again, he smelt so bad. I couldn’t stop laughing. If only I had it on video! That could have been a new addition to YouTube and got a million hits.




If you found anything above amusing or even slightly funny help me out and click one of those boxes above or give me a Google +1 or something. Might come in handy in the future. If only it could make me some money. That would be even nicer!



Other funny stories from this blog 
http://memoirsgaijin.blogspot.ca/

My blog about everyday life (not Japan related)
http://eyethroughtheglass.blogspot.ca/


My Youtube Channel 
(makes no sense just like my blog)
http://www.youtube.com/user/judoka4eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Top Blog Sites

http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss